Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 
It seems like all I ever do is answer questions here.......that's ok, nobody reads my blog anyway....or do they???

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Cashier at Utah Idaho Supply (teacher/office supplies)
Cashier at Tap Plastics/Innovative Plastics
Computer Operator at FastSigns
Stay at home Mom (the hardest and lowest paying of them all!)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Dangerous Liasons
Say Anything
Summer School
Disney...I'm especially loving Kronk's New Groove right now LOL!

Four places you have lived:
Salt Lake City, Utah
LaGrande, Oregon
Holladay, Utah
Redmond, Washington

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost
ER
CSI
Good Eats

Four places you have been on vacation:
Caribbean
Disneyland
Yellowstone
Lake Powell

Four websites you visit daily:
Komotv.com
TwoPeasinaBucket.com
BigPictureScrapbooking.com
bunches of blogs

Four of your favorite foods:
Diet Coke
Chocolate
Bread
Mashed Potatoes

Four places you would rather be right now:
asleep in bed
with DH in Amsterdam
on a beach in the Caribbean
with my sister

Four bloggers you are tagging:
anybody who actually reads my blog!!!

Comments:
Okay, I know this was a post from a while back and I just wandered over here and am reading your blog (came from the list of scrappers blogs at scrapability), but had to comment on Say Anything. It's one of my all-time faves too! Have seen it way TOO many times since it first came out. I now have my 14-y-o in love with it too; she makes all her friends that come over who've never seen it watch it!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?