Saturday, January 21, 2006
bummed........
about the Scrapworks DT. And mad at myself for believing I even had a remote possibility. I let myself get excited and daydream. I wanted this......I thought I was a good fit.....I worked hard.......
Peas say "it just wasn't the right 'fit'". Logically I understand that, but how do I know that my projects are worth anything. How do I know if I should quit trying to be published and just be happy to scrap for me......? I wish I had someone to tell "yannow, you just suck! quit sending stuff!"
It's hard not to have your self-worth tied up in your projects. How do I get thicker skin?
Sis went to the ER today.......she didn't know who she was or why she had surgery........i can't lose her......she's all i've got........
Peas say "it just wasn't the right 'fit'". Logically I understand that, but how do I know that my projects are worth anything. How do I know if I should quit trying to be published and just be happy to scrap for me......? I wish I had someone to tell "yannow, you just suck! quit sending stuff!"
It's hard not to have your self-worth tied up in your projects. How do I get thicker skin?
Sis went to the ER today.......she didn't know who she was or why she had surgery........i can't lose her......she's all i've got........