Saturday, November 12, 2005

 

Nobody ever tags me, so I'm tagging myself!

2 names you go by
Mooo-oooom!
Keller

2 parts of your heritage
Scottish by blood
Irish by marriage

2 things that scare you
Spiders
My dreams (like last night when I dreamed about taking the skin off my child's arms {shudder!})

2 of your everyday essentials
Diet Coke
Internet

2 things you are wearing right now
"Geek" shirt
Michael Miller pj pants

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Paul Simon
Fleetwood Mac

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
Cecilia
Second Hand News
(both by the above favorite artists......I like a bunch of other songs right now too........like I want you to want me by Cheap Trick, Skin by Rascal Flatts, and She didn't have time by Teri Clark)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
Laughter
Acceptance

2 truths
I'm insecure
I'm a picky eater

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
Inviting eyes
Smile

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
Reading
Waterskiing or swimming

2 things you want really badly
a month in my house with nobody else here to bug me - I want to finish unpacking (can't believe we've been here almost a year already!), find a spot for everything and have my house stay clean for more than five minutes at a time, eat what and when I want without hearing "but I don't want that!", sleep whenever I want to without kids in my bed, and scrap and scrap and scrap!
a zoom lens for my D70
uh and a Lovesac too - that's not too much now is it?

2 places you want to go on vacation
Europe
Caribbean

2 things you want to do before you die
watch my daughter get married and become a mother
graduate college

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick
I hate spiders
I love flowers

2 things you are thinking about now
all the crap I've got to accomplish today
how can I fit in some scrapbooking time

2 stores you shop at
Target
Safeway

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
anybody who actually reads my blog!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?