Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

Excited and busy!

So much going on right now. My sister is having nanny drama. Her's quit to put it bluntly. So sis is on the hunt for someone new. And SOL in the meantime. Now one of the main reasons we moved up here (besides that daddy would be home more often) is that I wanted to be more of a presence in my nieces' lives. So I get to be nanny - for now. Until sis finds someone full time. It's interesting to say the least. Today I was very brave (or very stupid) and took all five kids to Target. I love having someone say they need me. And I love being able to help my sister out too.

My other exciting adventure is that I'm hosting a Christmas Card party next Tuesday night. For $10, you too can come to my home and make 12 great homemade Christmas cards. I'm so excited and can't wait. I'm loving coming up with all the ideas and putting them together. So far I've already got 15 people committed to coming. (and maybes on 7 more!)

I just wish there were more hours in the day........

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?