Monday, October 03, 2005
Pity Party
Man.......I just need a friend........someone.......anyone........
I hate feeling so alone. DH ticked me off......I'd been planning to go to CK WA. I was a good girl and talked to DH about me going before I paid the money for my classes. Supposedly he had those days off work so he could be home for the kids. He called me to say that he'll be in England that week. He's known for "several days", but didn't bother to tell me til now. I feel so tiny and insignificant. Like an afterthought. So now maybe I can't go.....
Thing is.....I just need a friend.........someone.........anyone......We've lived here for a year and I'm not really close to anybody....but then I lived in Utah my whole life and didn't really have any friends there either.........
.........I'm so defective..............
I hate feeling so alone. DH ticked me off......I'd been planning to go to CK WA. I was a good girl and talked to DH about me going before I paid the money for my classes. Supposedly he had those days off work so he could be home for the kids. He called me to say that he'll be in England that week. He's known for "several days", but didn't bother to tell me til now. I feel so tiny and insignificant. Like an afterthought. So now maybe I can't go.....
Thing is.....I just need a friend.........someone.........anyone......We've lived here for a year and I'm not really close to anybody....but then I lived in Utah my whole life and didn't really have any friends there either.........
.........I'm so defective..............
Comments:
<< Home
I KNOW exactly how you feel. This is year 2 for me in Seattle and not a single person I consider a friend. Hopefully you'll be able to go to CK WA. It should be alot of fun!
Mary (scrapshots101)
Post a Comment
Mary (scrapshots101)
<< Home
