Thursday, September 01, 2005
Struggling.........
I'm struggling with so many things right now. I need to pull myself together and get stuff done!
1. Bethany starts kindergarten next Tuesday. I still can't find her birth certificate. I have two copies of John's and two copies of Spencer's. I even have a copy of Carter's. But hers and mine are who knows where. Not to mention that I've never bothered to get one for Truman. And don't even get me started on social security cards. I have the stubs from when we all went in and got them.......but the actual cards? Uh........no.
2. I have piles of bills that I haven't even opened yet. Uh.......and the ones that were unopened when we moved 9 months ago. Geez......
3. Paper.......Basically I just have a problem with paper in general. I horde scrapbook paper and school paper and office paper. I have drawers and cupboards and boxes and bags full of paper. It's a sickness I tell ya! I've got to get this under control.
4. My house is basically a pit. I've been out of town for the last two weeks and the two weeks before that I was frantically working on MMM. My house shows it. My laundry room is up to my knees at this point and my bedroom is gross.
5. Boxes and boxes and boxes.....of stuff I have yet to unpack. I am a major packrat and I've got to stop it. I've got to purge a lot of this crap. We didn't have room to move all this stuff. I wonder how I ever got it into our little apartment we used to have.
This is ridiculous. I have so much stuff that I need to get rid of. I have stuff I don't need. Stuff I want to scrap. Food. Paper. Clothes. Fabric. Just STUFF......And I've got to get it out of my house so I can find the stuff I really want and use what I have and quit buying more!!!!!!!!
1. Bethany starts kindergarten next Tuesday. I still can't find her birth certificate. I have two copies of John's and two copies of Spencer's. I even have a copy of Carter's. But hers and mine are who knows where. Not to mention that I've never bothered to get one for Truman. And don't even get me started on social security cards. I have the stubs from when we all went in and got them.......but the actual cards? Uh........no.
2. I have piles of bills that I haven't even opened yet. Uh.......and the ones that were unopened when we moved 9 months ago. Geez......
3. Paper.......Basically I just have a problem with paper in general. I horde scrapbook paper and school paper and office paper. I have drawers and cupboards and boxes and bags full of paper. It's a sickness I tell ya! I've got to get this under control.
4. My house is basically a pit. I've been out of town for the last two weeks and the two weeks before that I was frantically working on MMM. My house shows it. My laundry room is up to my knees at this point and my bedroom is gross.
5. Boxes and boxes and boxes.....of stuff I have yet to unpack. I am a major packrat and I've got to stop it. I've got to purge a lot of this crap. We didn't have room to move all this stuff. I wonder how I ever got it into our little apartment we used to have.
This is ridiculous. I have so much stuff that I need to get rid of. I have stuff I don't need. Stuff I want to scrap. Food. Paper. Clothes. Fabric. Just STUFF......And I've got to get it out of my house so I can find the stuff I really want and use what I have and quit buying more!!!!!!!!
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Carol. I just stumbled on your blog via the DNN blog list. I've struggled with a lot of the same issues, especially the paper. FlyLady (www.flylady.net) has really helped me, although I am still working on developing routines. I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff and feel better. Anyhow, I just wanted to touch base. I have the feeling that I offended you with my feedback on your poem; if I did, I want to apologize. Please e-mail me if you have a moment. carmen@orthner.ca Thanks.
Carmen (northcarmen from 2Peas).
Post a Comment
Carmen (northcarmen from 2Peas).
<< Home
