Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Vacation Tag!

I've seen several people do the tag thing and nobody even knows I blog, so I'm tagging myself! The challenge is to list five things about me. So here ya go....

1. I have massive food rules. John once described them as "no more than two flavors or textures together in any one thing." I don't know that's very accurate, but yes, I'm a picky eater. And I'm self-conscious about it too. :(

2. I have to sleep with my arms completely covered either by the pillow or by the covers.

3. Diet coke with GOOD ice, what else do I need to say?

4. I love to drive. I love to drive fast.

5. I need time by myself. I adore my husband and my children, but I'm a much better person when I'm alone sometimes.

As for vacation...it's good even if I don't really have internet access. I'm visiting my mom and staying in a hotel tonight with wireless high speed. YAY! I hate being without email!

I'm so ready to go home, but I've still got a few things to do here. I should be home by the middle of next week though. See ya then!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?