Wednesday, July 27, 2005
A-Z of me!
I've seen this on several blogs and thought I'd play too!
A - Act your age - 34
B - Breast size – too giant to mention
C - Chore you hate – dishes!
D - Dad's name - Chris
E - Essential makeup item - mascara
F - Favorite singer – Paul Simon
G - Gold or silver – silver, hands down!
H - Hometown – Salt Lake City, Utah
I - IceCream – what kind have you got? (my fave is Girl Scout Tagalong!)
J - Job title – Queen of Everything (aka mama)
K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer – the kind with love behind them
L - Living arrangements – a great house with a STUDIO just for me!
M - Meat, favorite kind - chicken
N - Number of kiddos – depends on how you count…..I’ve given birth to four and Hub has four from his previous marriage. I love telling people I have eight kids and three grandsons!
O - Overnight hospital stays – with the birth of every child
P - Packing habits – wait til the last minute
Q - Quote that you love – “God cannot mend a broken heart unless He is given all the pieces.” That and “When we leave, we’re gonna go get milk”
R - Religion – Latter Day Saint
S - Siblings – One little sister, Cheri
T - Time you get up in the morning – whenever I have to….sometime between 7 and 9
U - Underwear of choice – whatever will contain my parts!
V - Vegetable you can't stand - cabbage
W - Worst habit – being negative
X - Xrays - yep
Y - Yummy food you make – last night I grilled some killer salmon!
Z - Zodiac sign - Capricorn
A - Act your age - 34
B - Breast size – too giant to mention
C - Chore you hate – dishes!
D - Dad's name - Chris
E - Essential makeup item - mascara
F - Favorite singer – Paul Simon
G - Gold or silver – silver, hands down!
H - Hometown – Salt Lake City, Utah
I - IceCream – what kind have you got? (my fave is Girl Scout Tagalong!)
J - Job title – Queen of Everything (aka mama)
K - Kisses, what kind do you prefer – the kind with love behind them
L - Living arrangements – a great house with a STUDIO just for me!
M - Meat, favorite kind - chicken
N - Number of kiddos – depends on how you count…..I’ve given birth to four and Hub has four from his previous marriage. I love telling people I have eight kids and three grandsons!
O - Overnight hospital stays – with the birth of every child
P - Packing habits – wait til the last minute
Q - Quote that you love – “God cannot mend a broken heart unless He is given all the pieces.” That and “When we leave, we’re gonna go get milk”
R - Religion – Latter Day Saint
S - Siblings – One little sister, Cheri
T - Time you get up in the morning – whenever I have to….sometime between 7 and 9
U - Underwear of choice – whatever will contain my parts!
V - Vegetable you can't stand - cabbage
W - Worst habit – being negative
X - Xrays - yep
Y - Yummy food you make – last night I grilled some killer salmon!
Z - Zodiac sign - Capricorn