Thursday, July 21, 2005
Updates.......
Who needs updates? Nothing exciting ever happens to me anyway.....
Bethany has a birthday party this afternoon. I'm hoping to scrap. I had a great night out with Jennifer (jenidallas) Tuesday night (after the babysitting kinks got worked out and I found us after getting lost - one more freeway exit - DUH!!!!). She inspired me. Reminded me that I do my art for *ME*. Who cares what anybody else has to say about it? I just need to be true to myself......
Over and out!
Bethany has a birthday party this afternoon. I'm hoping to scrap. I had a great night out with Jennifer (jenidallas) Tuesday night (after the babysitting kinks got worked out and I found us after getting lost - one more freeway exit - DUH!!!!). She inspired me. Reminded me that I do my art for *ME*. Who cares what anybody else has to say about it? I just need to be true to myself......
Over and out!