Sunday, July 24, 2005

 

Layers.....

I've seen this on several blogs and thought I'd play too.....

LAYER ONE: On The Outside
Name: Carol
Nicknames: Mom, Mama, Keller
Birthdate: January 8 (same as Elvis!)
Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah
Current Location: Redmond, Washington
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: dirty blonde
Height: 5'2"?
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Religion: LDS
Sex: Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage: Scottish, English
The shoes you wore today: sandals to church, bare feet the rest of the day
Who you look like: I don't think I look much like anybody
Your weakness: candy, diet coke, and pretty paper!
Your fears: failure, spiders
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms from Godfathers
Goal you'd like to achieve: I want my kids to like me and I'd like to be a published scrapbooker

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: hang on a sec
Your thoughts first waking up: what time is it and what do I have to do today?
Your best physical feature: eyes
Your bedtime: rarely before midnight - usually between one and two
Your most missed memory: playing Liverpool with my dad

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.....and make it a diet with lots of good ice!
McDonalds or Burger King: Burger King, but I like fresh-right out of the fryer-McD's french fries
Single or group dates: heck, I'd just like a night out with anybody!
Adidas or Nike: whichever is cheaper
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: no thanks

LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: nope
Curse: trying not to
Sing: I like to, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it
Have had a crush: yep
Think you've been in love: yep
Want to get married: already am and would do it again in a heartbeat!
Believe in yourself: not as much as I wish I did
Motion sickness: unless I'm driving yes :(
Think you're attractive: not so much
Think you're a health freak: I'm some kind of freak, but not a health freak
Get along with your parents: for the most part
Like thunderstorms: yep
Play an instrument: nope

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
Smoked: yes
Done a drug: nope
Gone to the mall?: who hasn't?
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no (but don't ask me about girl scout cookies!)
Eaten sushi: uh........that would be a NO!
Been on stage: yep
Gone skating: yep
Gone skinny dipping: yep
Dyed your hair: yep
Stolen anything: yep
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yep
Been caught "doing something": can I claim the 5th?
Been called a tease: yes
Gotten beaten up: nope, but been threatened
Shoplifted: nope

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: I was 27 and that was a good age to do it
Numbers and Names of Children: I've given birth to four children; Spencer, Bethany, Carter, and Truman
From first to last birth: 12 years 3 months 3 days YIKES!
Describe your dream wedding: On a beach in Hawaii
How do you want to die: For a long time I thought I'd die in a fire. Now I hope I die in my sleep.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Someday I hope to go back to school and maybe become a midwife
What country would you most like to visit: Greece

It seems that nobody knows what LAYER EIGHT is......hmmmmmmmm, why is that?

LAYER NINE: In a partner
Best eye color?: green
Best hair color?: brown
Short or long hair: short
Height: taller than me (which isn't that hard!)
Best articles of clothing: dress pants and a button down shirt

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...
Number of drugs taken illegally: none
Number of CDs that you own: more than I'd like to admit
Number of piercings: 2 - one for each ear
Number of tattoos: none
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: never?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?